“Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.”Clement C. Moore, The Night Before Christmas
Christmas comes closer and the days are flying by. Nothing better to sit and relax with a book, and get the Christmas chaos out of your head. Here’s a list of Christmas books to pick up.
1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
2. A Boy Called Christmas by Matt Haig
3. Letters From Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
5. Dash and Lily’s book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
6. Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie
7. The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss
Do you have any Christmas book recommendations? Let me know in the comments.