“The man who does not read good books is no better than the man who can’t.” – Mark Twain
May, what a surpise you were. Seven books that I read. That shows that I’m out of my reading slump that lasted a seriously long time. Let’s see what books I read in May.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
- Closer than you think by Lee Maguire
- The Night Before by Wendy Walker
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Member of the Family by Dianne Lake
How was your reading month?